- Getting Started ( 0 )
- Hosting ( 12 )
- Support ( 1 )
- Troubleshoot ( 2 )
- Are there any CPU Resource Limit in my Hosting account?
- If one person uses too many CPU resources or creates a high server load at any given time, that effects your website and other websites as well, which causes downtime or slow response time from the server.
At UnlimitedGB.com we give your hosting account a 8% CPU resource limit, but if you go over that limit your hosting account will be ...
- What is the Difference between Linux and Windows® Web hosting?
- For all intents and purposes they both accomplish the same task, that of serving your Web pages to the world. We prefer that our customers use our Linux based web servers and as such, this is the default setting when a customer adds a domain name to their UnlimitedGB.com hosting account.
We recommend that our customers only use a ...
- You charge for your hosting: why shouldn't we use a free hosting company?
- Many companies offer "free" web-hosting, but they will put their company logo, and/or some sales information somewhere on your site. We charge a nominal amount to host your site with us, and provide you with commercial free hosting.
- What is Bandwidth or Data Transfer?
- Bandwidth is a measure that reflects how much data can be transferred over a data communication channel.
In web hosting plans the allowed bandwidth generally indicates how much data can be downloaded from your web site per month, and therefore indicates how many web pages and pictures your visitors are allowed to download. If the average ...
- Will my name and contact information be publicly available?
- Yes. Information about who is responsible for domain names is publicly available to allow rapid resolution of technical problems and to permit enforcement of consumer protection, trademark, and other laws. The registrar will make this information available to the public on a "Whois" site.